2021 Kia Sportage Interior
The 2021 Kia Sportage is perfect for drivers and families who desire a balance of passenger space, as well as plenty of Sportage cargo room. The Kia Sportage dimensions allow you to easily and comfortably seat five, and offer the wide range of standard features that all Leominster drivers are looking for when it comes to Kia SUVs. Naturally, the latest model of the Kia Sportage interior comes with everything that drivers are looking for, and more, so find out below about the Kia Sportage cargo space, it’s interior dimensions, and how you can make owning one a reality. If you want to get behind the wheel of a Kia Sportage today, then contact us to schedule a test drive, and see the Kia Sportage dimensions for yourself.
2021 Sportage Interior Comfort & Technology
The Sportage crossover’s comfort, convenience, and technology features will vary depending on the trim that you select. However, even the baseline LX configuration delivers each of the following as standard:
- 8.0-inch Touch-Screen Display w/ Rear Camera
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Siri® Eyes Free
- 6-Speaker Audio System
- USB Audio Input/Charging Port
- Remote Keyless Entry
- 6-Way Manually Adjustable Driver’s Seat
Of course, those who do decide to upgrade will have even more fun inside of this Kia SUV’s cabin. Here’s what to look for:
- Upgrade with the Sportage S for SOFINO synthetic Leatherette seats, a Sport Steering wheel with paddle shifters, and the option to add Smart Key with Push Button Start.
- Choose the Sportage EX for an interior with Piano black trimming, heated front seats, and a leather-wrapped gear-shift knob.
- The high-end Sportage SX Turbo gains all of the optional features offered on other trims, including genuine leather seating, a Harman/Kardon® audio system, a heated steering wheel, ventilated front seats, and much more.
Does the Kia Sportage Have Third-Row Seating?
The Kia Sportage dimensions are certainly accommodating, but at this time, the Kia Sportage does not offer an optional third row. The Sportage is a compact SUV that’s perfect for cruising the city streets of Fitchburg or Gardner, and because it is on the smaller side, it’s impressively efficient on the highway.
2021 Kia Sportage Cargo Space
With all this in mind, we’re sure you’ll want to take a closer look at the 2021 Kia Sportage dimensions. This compact SUV offers 129.3 cubic feet passenger space in total, and since 60/40-split folding rear seats are standard, all of which add to the Kia Sportage cargo room when you need it:
- Front/Rear Headroom (Without Panoramic Sunroof): 39.3 / 39.1 inches
- Headroom (With Available Sunroof): 37.6 / 37.9 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st/2nd): 57.1 / 55.1 inches
- Hip Room (1st/2nd): 54.3 / 51.2 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd): 41.5 / 38.2 inches
- Kia Sportage Cargo Space (Seats Up/Down): 30.7 / 60.1 cubic feet
Experience the 2021 Kia Sportage Cargo Room for Yourself At Ron Bouchard Kia
Now that you know how roomy the Sportage can be, the next step is to sit down with our finance department, and we’ll make owning the 2021 Kia Sportage a reality! Just apply for financing today, so that you can get in and out of our dealership that much quicker.