2022 Kia Sorento & Sorento Hybrid Gas Mileage
The Kia Sorento can fit up to 7 passengers, whether you want an off-road SUV or more space for your passengers on Fitchburg rides – the Sorento has you covered. It’s a great option for Leominster drivers. If you are looking to fit your friends and family into your vehicle and all of your gear, the 2022 Kia Sorento is a great option. What do the 2022 Kia Sorento MPG ratings look like? They are great, but they can get even better with the Kia Sorento Plug-in hybrid mpg or Kia Sorento hybrid mpg options. Learn more about the Kia Sorento gas mileage and more with Ron Bouchard Kia below, and come visit us in Lancaster today.
Kia Sorento Gas Mileage: Engine Specs
The 2022 Kia Sorento MPG ratings are built upon the powerful engine options. There are four powertrains available for Gardner drivers to choose from, all backed by Kia best-in-class 10-year/100,000 mile limited powertrain warranty. It was also ranked #1 Most Dependable Midsize SUVs in the J.D. Power 2022 U.S. Vehicle Dependability Study. Here are the 2022 Kia Sorento gas mileage ratings by powertrain:
- 2.5L 4-cylinder: 191 horsepower, 182 lb-ft of torque, 8-speed automatic transmission
- 1.6L Turbo-Hybrid: 227 horsepower, 258 lb-ft of torque, 655 miles of combined range
- 2.5L Turbo: 281 horsepower, 311 lb-ft of torque, 8-speed DCT automatic transmission
- 1.6L Turbo Plug-in Hybrid: 261 horsepower, 268 lb-ft of torque, 460 mile combined range and 32 miles all-electric range
2022 Kia Sorento MPG, Kia Sorento Hybrid MPG and Kia Sorento Plug-in Hybrid MPG
- 2.5L 4-Cylinder MPG (City/Highway/Combined) FWD: 24/29/26
- 2.5L 4-Cylinder MPG (City/Highway/Combined) AWD: 23/25/24
- 2.5L Turbo 4-Cylinder MPG (City/Highway/Combined) FWD: 22/29/25
- Kia Sorento Hybrid MPG (City/Highway/Combined) FWD: 39/35/37
- Kia Sorento Hybrid MPG (City/Highway/Combined) AWD: 36/33/35
- Kia Sorento Plug-in Hybrid MPG (City/Highway/MPGe): 35/33/79
2022 Kia Sorento: Performance Features
No matter which configuration of the 2022 Kia Sorento you choose, you’ll find a reliable option for your Gardner adventures. When it comes to performance drivers will feel additional support on and off the road with features, like:
- Torque-Vectoring All-Wheel Drive
- Center Locking Differential
- 1-inch Higher Ground Clearance
- Capable Roof Rails for additional cargo
- Aggressive X-Line Front and Rear Bumpers
- Unique Wheels with all-season tires
Test Drive the 2022 Kia Sorento in Lancaster with Ron Bouchard Kia!
The 2022 Kia Sorento MPG ratings are impressive. Clinton drivers interested in exploring the Kia Sorento in person can contact our team at Ron Bouchard Kia today. We’re excited to show you all of the configurations available. If you are curious about price, trims or features, stop by for a visit in Lancaster today.
More from Ron Bouchard Kia
Have you suddenly found yourself much more cognizant of gas mileage than before? If so, you’re not alone. Most Leominster drivers seem to be concerned about fuel economy nowadays, especially when they’re about to buy a car. What about the Kia Carnival fuel company? The estimated 2023 Kia Carnival mpg reaches 26 miles per gallon….
You likely know the 2022 Kia EV6 is here as the new fully-electric high-performance sedan, but did you know about the spacious Kia EV6 dimensions? With a Kia EV6 seating capacity of up to five, the cabin features plenty of stretching room at seat-level. This means that there’s plenty of room for the entire…
Not only does the 2022 Kia Soul bring a distinct style to your Leominster drives, but it also brings versatility with thrilling engine options and impressive fuel efficiency with the Kia Soul gas mileage. But what is the outstanding Kia Soul fuel capacity? And how does it change for each trim available? Whichever trim…